How to prevent and treat a cold
A cold can strike during any season, so the best thing to do is be prepared.
What are the symptoms of a cold?
The following symptoms may accompany a cold:
How can I avoid a cold?
There’s still no cure for the common cold, but there are a few ways you can avoid catching it:
- Wash your hands frequently to stop the spread of germs.
- Get enough sleep, exercise and maintain a healthy diet, all of which can help keep your immune system strong and enable you to fight off viral infections easier.
- Try not to touch your eyes and nose. This will help prevent the spread of viruses from your hands.
How can I treat a cold?
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink lots of fluids, like chicken soup to keep the nose and throat from getting too dry. Bonus: chicken soup has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Have a warm, steamy shower, or simply a cup of tea. Both will relax you, while the steam helps moisturize dry nasal passages.
- Take GRAVOLTM GINGER MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD & FEVER to help treat your cold.