How to prevent and treat aches and pains
When you’re feeling under the weather with a fever or cold and fever, your body might also experience aches and pains.
What are the symptoms of aches and pains?
The following symptoms may accompany aches and pains:
How can I avoid aches and pains?
Protect yourself against aches and pains due to fever or cold and cough by:
- Avoid getting sick in the first place by washing your hands frequently.
- Make sure you’re getting to bed on time, getting to the gym, and staying balanced with a healthy diet. These habits help boost your immune system and make fighting off viral infections easier.
- Keep your hands off your face. Many viruses are spread by touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
How can I treat aches and pains?
Here are a few things you can do to help reduce aches and pains due to fever or cold and fever:
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Avoid sugary snacks or drinks that can slow down your recovery.
- Have a warm (not hot) bath to help relax your muscles, and bring down your fever.
- Take GRAVOLTM Ginger Multi-Symptom Cold & Fever to help treat your aches and pains.